You should check the kitchen cautiously while moving out as it’s the dirtiest area of your home. If you fail to make it clean and sanitize then the landlord might hold your bond money. Ensure every part of your kitchen is cleaned and sanitized. If you are busy with other stuff then you can hire professional cleaners Canberra to do the job. They have appropriate cleaning machines along with the detailed end of lease cleaning checklists to work out. Hence they won’t miss out any stains, debris. But if you are doing all by yourself then following tips will help to clean the kitchen.
We always face some sort of problems in the kitchen. Likewise, a stovetop or cooktop is one of the important appliances which is used every day and always covered with oil splash etc. Sometimes, the stovetop also catches burnt grease, if you want a stain-free stovetop then here are the tips.
- Ensure food residue is stored inside the fridge is disposed of properly.
- Drizzle baking soda straight onto your stovetop
- Soak a towel in a mixture of warm water and detergent for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, gently rub the baking soda in a circular motion using a towel into any stain.
- Shine up with a cloth.
It is important to sanitize your kitchen sink to prevent leakage and germs. Ensure that you clean your sink with warm water. For proper cleaning tips, you can follow the following tips.
- Mix 1 spoon of baking soda and 3 spoons of lemon.
- Pour the mixture into the sink.
- Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it with hot water.
- You can repeat the process a couple of times.
Cupboards, and Cabinets
Here are ways to clean your cupboard and cabinets.
- Mix equal parts of warm water and vinegar.
- Put the mixture into a spray bottle.
- You can also add some drop of liquid dishwashing detergent for extreme grimy dirt.
- The cleaning solution is ready so you can spray on the cupboard and cabinet’s surface.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes and finally wipe with a sponge or microfiber to clean the deposited dirt.
Oven and Microwave
You can follow the following steps to clean the appliances.
- Mix a cup of water and lemon juice in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place it inside the microwave and turn it on a high for a few minutes.
- Wait till the mixture boils and the window steams up.
- Turn off and wait for a few minutes till it cools off.
- Open and remove the bowl.
- Wipe inside with the microfiber cloth.
- For the refrigerator follow the following steps to clean it.
- Mix 1 part of baking soda and 5 parts of water to prepare a cleaning paste.
- Apply the paste inside the refrigerator.
- Clean the paste via microfiber cloth.
For the dishwasher, you can follow the following procedure to clean it.
- First, remove the bottom dish rack to remove any leftover foods deposited in the drain.
- Now, place a cup of vinegar in a dishwasher safe container. Run the dishwasher through a hot water cycle to wash any deposited grease.
- Place a cup of baking soda at the bottom of the dishwasher. Again run a hot water cycle for a few seconds to get a fresh smell.
- Dry it out to get a clean dishwasher.
Follow the following steps to clean the kitchen floors.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor.
- Then mop it on the floor using a cleaning solution.
- If you have any stubborn sticky marks, rub the area with a sponge – back and forth.
- Rinse and repeat the process.
- Wait and dry it out.
Above mentioned cleaning tips are very useful for deep cleaning during lease-end. If you do it correctly then you will certainly pass the inspection. But if you feel confused and are quite busy with other stuff then you can hire our professional bond cleaners Canberra. We have proudly maintained a very high success rate in bond returns.